Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/taco-chicken-salad/
© 2018 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
- 2 cups shredded chicken (see notes)
- 1-15 oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 1 cup roasted red peppers, finely diced
- 1/2 cup pickled jalepeño, finely diced
- 1 cup romaine lettuce, finely sliced
- Optional: Shredded cheddar cheese
- Optional: 1/3 cup corn kernels
- 1/3 cup good quality mayonnaise
1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- In a large bowl add all ingredients except mayo and taco seasoning and combine.
- In a small bowl mix together mayo and 1 tablespoon taco seasoning and add to chicken mixture.
- Serve immediately or place in containers in refrigerator for later.
- For even more convenience, use a store-bought rotisserie chicken.
- Want to make your own shredded chicken? Follow this recipe!
- Omit beans for Whole30 Compliant.
Loading nutrition data...