This Lemon-Basil Shrimp Salad is tangy with a kick. The perfect refreshing lunch on a summer day! Simply toss everything in a bowl, taste, and devour!
Lemon Basil Shrimp Salad
Eat this salad on a piece of lettuce or all on its own!
Watch the video:
It’s my favorite meal to whip up super quickly that has so much flavor! Eat them in lettuce wraps, on top of a salad, in a sandwich, or on it’s own. The options are endless!
Want more shrimp recipe? Try these:
- Cajun Shrimp Noodle Bowls
- Easy Curry Shrimp
- Tequila Lime Shrimp
- Creamy Potato Chowder with Shrimp and Bacon
- 15/20 large shrimp, roughly chopped
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, diced
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, more for garnish
- In one bowl combine cooked shrimp, grape tomatoes, onion, avocado and basil and set aside.
- In another bowl combine marinade ingredients and mix well, taste and add more ingredients to your liking.
- Pour marinade over shrimp salad and toss.
- Serve in a lettuce leaf, garnish with fresh basil, and serve with additional lemon if desired.
If you are starting with raw shrimp. Clean, devein, and remove the tail. Cook in a small skillet with oil of choice, salt, and pepper until pink, fully opaque and fully cooked through.
You can also use about 30 whole baby shrimp instead of the large.