- 3/4-1 lb. organic ground turkey (or grass-fed beef)
- 1 cup salsa of choice
- 6 organic eggs*
- Heat skillet with oil over medium heat, and place turkey into it. Cook until turkey browns and no pink remains.
- Add in salsa and mix to combine, let cook together for 2-3 minutes.
- Crack in eggs and cover skillet for 7 minutes or until egg whites are opaque**
- *Adjust based on how many people you are serving. Example: If you're making it for 2 people, and you want 2 eggs each, reduce the amount as desired.
- **Cooking time will vary based on how yolky you want your eggs
Loading nutrition data...