My all time favorite fall cocktail is a caramel apple martini. Now, I try to stay away from them (for the most part) since they are loaded with sugar and fake apple junk. Last weekend I actually had one while out with friends and though delicious, I was NOT feeling good the next day from it.
This year I decided to make my own! Yes, yes, yes I did. Why did this not happen sooner is the real question.
I’ve been really into putting my all-purpose caramel on all the things lately.
So, some fresh apple goodness, a little vodka because hey, it’s almost the weekend, and some homemade CLEAN caramel? Count me in.
Delicious fall flavor in every sip.
I love after a few minutes of sitting that the caramel becomes even more immersed into the cocktail. I swirl it around and boom, even more caramel flavor!
Caramel Apple Martini
Write a review
- 1- 1 1/2 cup fresh local apple cider
- 1 organic apple, pureed
- 2-3 shots gluten-free vodka
- 1 tablespoon homemade caramel sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2-1 cup ice
- Additional homemade caramel sauce
- Thin apple slices
- Place ice water into martini glasses and set aside
- Peel and core apple, then transfer to your high-speed blender and puree
- In a shaker, add ice, apple puree, apple cider, vodka, caramel, and cinnamon
- Shake well
- Pour out ice water and drizzle cold glasses with additional caramel
- Pour in cocktail, garnish and serve
- 1. Before serving, taste and adjust as desired (more cider, more vodka, more caramel, etc.)
- 2. I like Tito's vodka
- 3. Idea: Apple infused vodka would make this even more wonderful
Lexi's Clean Kitchen https://lexiscleankitchen.com/