This paleo-friendly, SUPER EASY, Raspberry Peach Crumble is the perfect healthy Summer treat! Packed with Summer fruit, just the right amount of tartness, and so so flavorful! It will definitely be a staple for Summer gatherings with friends and family!
Raspberry Peach Crumble
I like to top this with a scoop of dairy-free vanilla ice cream, but it is equally as delicious all on its own! Grain-free, Dairy-free, Egg-free, and so so simple to make!
I’ve been wanting to come up with a clean and healthy, paleo-friendly crumble for some time now and I definitely hit the money with this one. Aside from the amazing taste, this dessert is loaded with nutrients! Filled with fresh organic fruit, ground flax, and topped with a blend of raw nuts = fruit crumble perfection!
Can I use other fruit?
Yes! This recipe is very customizable. Sub in your favorite fruit!
When I think of summer I think of fresh fruit, delicious summer meals, and being outdoors with friends and family. What is a better addition to that combination than a healthy treat filled with delicious berries?
Add this to your weekend brunch spread, or pack it away for Summer potlucks and it will definitely be a crowd pleaser again and again!
Want more easy summer fruit desserts? Here are our favorites:
- 4 organic peaches, peeled and sliced
- 6 oz. organic raspberries (blueberries would be great or sub other berry of choice)
- 1 tablespoon raw honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon ground flax
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine sliced peaches, raspberries, cinnamon, flax, and honey. Mix until well combined.
- Grease desired baking dish and pour in the peach and raspberry mixture.
- Combine topping ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Mix with a fork until crumbly.
- Pour crumble mixture evenly over fruit.
- Bake for 40 minutes until the top is golden brown and fruit is hot and bubbly.
- Serve warm!