These Thai Meatballs are paleo, gluten-free, and bursting with flavor. They are a healthy meatball recipe that everybody will love. This thai meatball recipe is loaded with veggies and infused with the perfect flavor combination of ginger, chili, garlic, and more. A total crowd pleaser that gets rave reviews!
It took me a good three attempts to perfect these Thai Turkey Meatballs just right, and man are they a hit. The first time, the flavors just weren’t there… The second attempt was better, but needed a little more. Third times a charm because these FLEW off the plate. We couldn’t stop talking about how much we loved them and wanted them again.
Healthy Thai Turkey Meatballs
Plus, these could not be easier to make. Mix all the ingredients, toss on a baking sheet, bake, and enjoy! They make for a great meal prep option too! Protein packed, nutritious, and easy to take on the go.
Best Ground Turkey to Buy
We always buy organic ground turkey whenever possible!
What should I eat with meatballs
- Cauliflower Rice
- Stir Fry Veggies
- Roasted Veggies
- Zucchini Noodles
- Rice Noodles
- Thai Salad
- … As MEAL PREP!
Watch the video:
Like this healthy meatball recipe? Try these other favorite meatball recipes:
Paleo Thai Meatballs
- 1 lb. organic ground turkey or chicken
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup scallions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp fresh grated ginger
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 1/2 tsp chili paste*
- Dash fine pink sea salt
- Optional: Dash red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 375
- In a bowl combine all meatball ingredients
- Mix well and form into balls
- Place balls on lined baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes
- While baking, combine all sauce ingredients in a small pot over medium heat
- Once boiling, stir, and reduce heat to a simmer
- When meatballs are done pour sauce over it, or use sauce as a dipping sauce
- *Can sub sriracha for chili paste