This Chia Honey Lime Fruit Salad is the perfect refreshing fruit salad to serve all summer long! This dish is perfect for a party or BBQ and can be made ahead of time! The sweet fruit is complemented with the zesty lime and is customizable based on what fruit is available for you.
Chia Honey Lime Fruit Salad Recipe
Think you don’t need a recipe for a fruit salad? This Chia Honey Lime Fruit Salad really changes the game! When most people make a fresh fruit salad they just cut and mix up some fruit. But trust us, adding in a few simple ingredients really highlights the fruit and takes this crowd-pleasing fruit salad from just ok to SO DELICIOUS! What’s even more perfect is that you can switch up the fruit based on the season and serve this all-year-round.
How to Make Honey Lime Salad Dressing
The name of the game for this dressing is EASY! Just mix up all of the ingredients in a bowl and add to your cut up fruit.
Here are the ingredients:
- Chia seeds
What other fruit can be added?
Most fruit would work well in this salad! You can change it out for whatever is in season or what is available for you. However, leave out banana as it gets brown very quickly and can turn mushy.
If you like this fresh fruit salad recipe, check out these others:
- Berries and Cream Parfaits
- Gluten Free Strawberry Shortcake (with dairy free whipped cream)
- Strawberry and Mango Salsa Chicken
- Rose Sangria
- 1 pint organic strawberries, finely chopped
- 4 kiwis, finely chopped
- 3 pineapple spears, finely chopped
- 1/2 pint organic blueberries
- *Any other fruit you'd like to add!
Honey Lime Dressing
- 1 whole lime, juiced
- 3 tbsp raw honey
Cinnamon Sugar Chips
- 1. Preheat oven to 300
- 2. In a mixing bowl combine all ingredients and mix well
- 3. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or your slipmat
- 4. Place ball of dough in the center and cover with another piece of parchment paper
- 5. Roll out with rolling pin until very thin (1/8 in.)
- 6. Using a pizza cutter, cut squares of desired size
- 7. Sprinkle with additional cinnamon and coconut sugar and bake for 15-20 minutes until crispy
- 1. Chop all fruit and place in bowl
- 2. In a bowl, mix honey and lime juice
- 3. Transfer fruit bowl and honey lime dressing bowl (separately) into refrigerator until ready to use
- 4. When ready to serve, pour dressing on fruit and mix well
- 5. Serve with homemade crackers!