Easy Stir-Fry & Spicy Noodle Soup
For the past number of months American Express and Whole Foods Market have teamed up to bring you additional cash back when you use your American Express Blue Cash card at any WFM location!
I have joined in and have brought you two ways to use one ingredient to go along with the program! In the archives you will find: Sweet Potato, Butternut Squash, and Ham.
This month we have an ingredient that I cannot wait to start using more! Watercress! I am bringing you two delicious ways to use the fresh herb. In my go-to One-Pan Chicken Stir-Fry and in my Spicy Noodle Soup!
First, the soup! Loaded with veggies, spiralized zucchini for the noodles, chicken, and flavors such as mint, watercress, cilantro, sriracha, and ginger.
Now, the stir-fry!
My easy stir-fry is our go-to dinner any night of the week. Have a ton of veggies? Shrimp? Chicken? Or Beef? One-pan and you are good to go! Hearty, flavorful dinner on the table in under 30. Sign me up!
I was selected by American Express to contribute to their Tumblr community. As such I was paid for my services, but all opinions in general and about American express are my own.
How do you use watercress?
Spicy Noodle Soup
- 4 cups Chicken or Beef Broth, homemade or store-bought
- 1/2 lb. Beef or Chicken, cut into cubes
- 1 tbsp oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 bunch boy choy
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2-3 carrots, diced
- 2-3 cups zucchini noodles (1 large, or 2 medium zucchinis)
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup watercress, finely chopped
- 1 tsp-1tbsp sriracha, based on desired level of spice (can omit)
- Pink salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Optional: Red pepper flakes, to taste
- Garnish with 2 tbsp scallions, chopped
Loading nutrition data...