Wow, wow, wow. This is the last Friday of my Healthy Food Friday series with American Express for 2014! What a year it has been. Don’t you worry, we have tons of amazing ideas and eats coming your way in 2015! Before we get to the absolute best appetizer to ring in the new year with, let’s throw it back to your favorites of HFF 2014.
So many good ones, huh?
Mason Jar Salads // Avocado Boats // Homemade Nutella //Power Bites // Easy Jam // Vanilla Almond Sunbutter // Build the Perfect Smoothie // Guide to Apples // Build the Ultimate Popsicle // How Much to Serve For Thanksgiving
Find all of the Healthy Food Friday posts here.
Now… New Years Eve is upon us. If you’ve been around my website for a while, you know that I love to entertain. Dinner parties, holidays, football Sunday’s- any excuse, I’m in! These Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites are the perfect bite-size appetizer for your NYE festivities. Bursting with a hint of sriracha and lime flavors plus… bacon!
Bacon Wrapped Sriracha Lime Chicken
Write a review
- 1 lb. organic chicken, cubed
- 3-4 tbsp sriracha
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- Dash sea salt
- Dash freshly ground pepper
Everything else you'll need
- 1 package nitrate-free bacon
- Pack of serving toothpicks
- Serving Tray
- Preheat oven to 350
- Line a baking sheet with baking liner
- Cut chicken into cubes
- In a mixing bowl, combine cubed chicken and marinade- mix well to combine
- Allow chicken to marinade anywhere from 20 minutes to 3-4 hours
- Cut bacon slices in half*
- Roll chicken in bacon and stick toothpick through, continue until all of the chicken is used
- Bake for 25-30 minutes
- Broil for 3-5 minutes or until bacon is crispy**
- *Cut bacon based on size of your chicken pieces
- **Watch the oven carefully when broiling, don't put on the top rack when you have toothpicks in!
Lexi's Clean Kitchen https://lexiscleankitchen.com/