Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/thai-ginger-basil-arugula-salmon-salad/
© 2014 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Thai Ginger Salmon Basil Arugula Salad
- Preheat oven to high broil. Line a sheet tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix marinade ingredients. Pat salmon dry and season with salt and pepper. Place in the bowl and cover with marinade ingredients. Set aside in the fridge until the oven is ready. You can also leave the salmon to marinate overnight.
- Place salmon in the oven for 8-10 minutes, or until fully cooked through.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine dressing ingredients. Whisk well until well blended.
- Once salmon is done, let cool for 5 minutes.
- Place all ingredients in mixing a serving bowl of choice. Drizzle dressing over salad, mix and serve!
Serve with dressing
*This recipe was updated June, 2017.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.