Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/thai-meatballs/
© 2015 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
- Preheat oven to 375
- In a bowl combine all meatball ingredients
- Mix well and form into balls
- Place balls on lined baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes
- While baking, combine all sauce ingredients in a small pot over medium heat
- Once boiling, stir, and reduce heat to a simmer
- When meatballs are done pour sauce over it, or use sauce as a dipping sauce
- *Can sub sriracha for chili paste
Loading nutrition data...