Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/thai-meatballs/
© 2015 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Paleo Thai Meatballs
- Preheat oven to 375
- In a bowl combine all meatball ingredients
- Mix well and form into balls
- Place balls on lined baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes
- While baking, combine all sauce ingredients in a small pot over medium heat
- Once boiling, stir, and reduce heat to a simmer
- When meatballs are done pour sauce over it, or use sauce as a dipping sauce
- *Can sub sriracha for chili paste
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.