Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/thai-peanut-chicken/
© 2020 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Instant Pot Thai Peanut Chicken
When you are looking for a quick and delicious meal, Thai Peanut Chicken is the perfect dinner to serve up! Using just a few pantry staples, this creamy chicken dish is a must make dish. It’s also gluten and dairy-free.
For Peanut Chicken:
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1” fresh ginger, minced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 ½ lbs Farmer Focus boneless skinless chicken breast, diced into 1-1/2” pieces
- 2 teaspoon garlic chili paste
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter (or almond butter)
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Add oil to the insert of a 6 or 8 quart Instant Pot. Press the saute function, and heat the oil. Once hot, add the garlic, ginger and green onions and cook while stirring, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the chicken and cook until the outside is no longer pink, about 3 minutes.
- Shut off the saute function.
- Add in the chili paste, coconut milk, coconut aminos, honey and fresh lime juice and stir to combine.
- Place the peanut butter on top of the chicken and do not stir.
- Cook on manual high pressure for 5 minutes. Once finished, move the steam release valve to quickly release the steam pressure. When the floating valve drops, remove the lid.
- Stir the peanut butter into the chicken. Taste and adjust the seasoning.
- Serve over rice or rice noodles with cilantro, chopped peanuts and sliced thai chilis.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.