Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/thai-turkey-burgers/
© 2018 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Thai Turkey Burgers with Spicy Sriracha Slaw
- 1/3 cup avocado oil mayo
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha, plus more to taste
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1" piece ginger, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt, more to taste
- 1 12oz bag broccoli and carrot slaw (or 4 cups shredded broccoli and carrots)
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, picked, cleaned and sliced
- Bibb or Boston lettuce leaves, cleaned
- Cauliflower rice, sautéed
- Avocado slices
- Thinly sliced cucumber
- In a large bowl combine ground turkey with coconut amino, ginger, chili garlic sauce and salt and mix well to combine. Form into 4 patties. If the turkey mixture is sticky, wet your hands before forming each patty.
- Grease grill pan (or outdoor grill, if using) and heat to medium heat. Place burgers onto the grill pan and cook for 6 to 7 minutes on each side, or until fully cooked through and has reached an internal temperature of 165ºF.
- Meanwhile in a large bowl whisk together mayo, sriracha, lime juice, ginger, garlic and salt. Add in broccoli slaw, cilantro and mango and toss to combine.
- Serve burgers hot in a lettuce wrap with avocado and slaw, or in a burger bowl with cauliflower rice, slaw and cucumber.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.