Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/the-best-winter-fruit-salad/
© 2020 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Winter Fruit Salad
Think fruit salads are just for the summer? Well we've got the perfect and best Winter Fruit Salad to serve when the weather is frightful but you are still craving a big, refreshing bowl of fruit. This fruit salad uses commonly found winter fruit and it's mixed together with a delicious greek yogurt and poppy seed dressing. Perfect for parties or for a delicious dessert!
- 2 apples, cored and diced
- 6 mandarins, peeled and segmented
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 5 kiwis, peeled and diced
- 1 cup pomegranate arils (seeds)
- ¼ cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- Add apples, mandarins, bananas, kiwis and pomegranate arils to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl whisk together the greek yogurt, poppy seeds, honey, and orange juice.
- Pour dressing over fruit and gently toss to coat.
- Fruit salad will keep for about 24 hours.
- Feel free to swap out dairy greek yogurt for non-dairy greek yogurt. Depending on the sugar content of the non-dairy greek yogurt you may have to adjust the amount of honey.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.