Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/vietnamese-beef-cabbage-wraps/
© 2016 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Vietnamese Beef Cabbage Wraps
For the Blistered Shishito Peppers
- Additional lime wedges, for garnish
- Season steak generously with salt and pepper. In a hot skillet with a little oil, sear both sides of the steak and add into the insert of your slow cooker. Add in remaining ingredients, toss, and set on low for 8 hours.
- In a small bowl whisk together 2 eggs and add chopped okra into the egg mixture and let sit for 5 minutes.
- In a separate small large bowl combine almond flour and add in salt and pepper. Dip the okra into the almond flour mixture and toss to coat.
- Heat oil in a skillet and when it's hot, fry okra on each side for about 2 minutes until golden and fork tender. Remove and set aside.
- Toss shishito peppers in oil and salt and broil on high for 3-4 minutes on each side, watching to avoid burning completely.
- Place beef, peppers, and okra in napa cabbage leaves, squeeze with lime juice, and serve with additional lime wedges.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.