Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/warm-harvest-salad-with-honey-walnut-vinaigrette/
© 2014 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Warm Harvest Salad with Honey Walnut Vinaigrette
1. Preheat oven to 400
2. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or slipat
3. Chop apples, sweet potato, and onions
4. Place on baking sheet and roast for 40 minutes until soft and tender
5. In a high speed blender, combine all dressing ingredients
6. Arrange spinach in a salad bowl
7. Add roasted veggies, apple, walnuts, and golden raisins
8. Drizzle with dressing and serve!
Golden Raisins for Cranberries
Walnuts for Almonds
Spinach for Kale
Loading nutrition data...