- 1 pound chicken drumsticks
- 5 carrots sliced
- 1 green or red bell pepper sliced
- 1 large cauliflower cut into florets
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic granules
- 1/2 cup hot sauce + 2 tablespoons
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
Preheat oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a small bowl toss peppers and carrots with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper.
Pat chicken dry and season with salt and pepper.
In a large bowl add cauliflower and chicken. Add remaining olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic granules. Toss with hot sauce, sriracha, and butter mixture until well combined.
Place carrots, peppers, cauliflower and chicken in a single layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 45 minutes until the chicken is cooked through. Remove chicken if the veggies aren’t fully tender, and let veggies cook for an additional 20 minutes.
Serving: 4gCalories: 450kcalCarbohydrates: 20.2gProtein: 36.3gFat: 26gSaturated Fat: 8.7gCholesterol: 123mgSodium: 1200mgFiber: 7.3gSugar: 9.2g