- 6 strips bacon
- 1 onion diced
- 2 cups roasted brussels sprouts
- 2 cups leftover roasted potatoes or sweet potatoes
- 1 cup leftover turkey meat diced
- ½ cup leftover cranberry sauce
- Salt and Pepper to taste
In a large skillet, cook bacon until crispy, about 7 minutes.. If bacon is excessively greasy, drain all about two tablespoons fat.
Add onions and brussels and cook until onion is soft and Brussels are starting to get crispy, about 7 minutes.
Add in potatoes and turkey and cook about 2 minutes.
Stir in cranberries. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Serve with fried eggs, if desired.
- See the post for alternative options for each leftover ingredient.
- This recipe was originally published in 2014, and updated with a modified recipe in updated photos in 2019.
Calories: 476kcalCarbohydrates: 40gProtein: 42gFat: 16gSaturated Fat: 5gSodium: 768mgFiber: 4gSugar: 42g