Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/zesty-chicken-bites/
© 2014 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Paleo Zesty Chicken Bites
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine almond meal/flour and all spices.
- In a separate bowl crack 1 egg and add 1/4 tsp water, whisk together well.
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces.
- Dredge the chicken pieces into the egg and toss until fully covered.
- Transfer chicken pieces to the spice mixture and coat evenly.
- Place on baking sheet; repeat until all are coated.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes then flip chicken bites over and cook for another 10-12 minutes until golden and crispy.
- Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce!
- *Depending on how many chicken pieces you use, you may need to increase the flour/spice mixture.
- *Serving size will depends on how small or large you make the bites. Mine make about 20-25 chicken bites.
- *Leave out parmesan cheese for fully dairy-free.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.