- 2 bananas
- 1/3 cup almond flour or oat flour
- 1/2 cup crushed ground walnuts or other nuts of choice (omit for nut-free)
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons collagen peptides optional
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch sea salt
- 1/2 cup add-ins of choice chocolate chips, raisins, dried cranberries, goji berries, etc.
- Optional: Add 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder for chocolate cookies.
Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet
with parchment paper
In a bowl smash bananas until soft and mushy.
Add in almond flour or oat flour, crushed nuts (if adding), shredded coconut, pinch of salt and collagen peptides and mix to combine.
Add in maple syrup and vanilla, and mix to incorporate.
Fold in any add-ins as desired.
Scoop 12 cookies onto the baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until slightly firm.
Let cool completely before serving. They'll firm more as they cool.
Lasts for up to 1 week in the refrigerator or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Make them nut-free: Swap out almond flour for oat flour and omit nuts for your favorite add-ins
Serving: 1cookieCalories: 108kcalCarbohydrates: 12.2gProtein: 1.7gFat: 6.4gSaturated Fat: 2.8gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 27mgFiber: 1.4gSugar: 8.4g