- 2 large corn on the cob husked
- 1/2 red onion finely diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 avocado cubed
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lime juice about 1/2 lime
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro sliced
Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Place in corn and boil for 5 minutes.
Remove corn, and let cool. Cut off all the kernels and add to a medium bowl.
To the bowl add the onion, tomato, avocado, olive oil, lime juice, cilantro and a pinch of salt and pepper and and mix to combine.
You could also grill the corn if desired for a smoky flavor. Or you could cook it in the Instant Pot, following this method.
Calories: 182kcalCarbohydrates: 23.5gProtein: 3.8gFat: 9.9gSaturated Fat: 2.1gSodium: 885mgFiber: 4.9gSugar: 4.4g