This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This Corn Avocado Salsa recipe is a quick and delicious side to serve up with just about anything! This cool summer side dish is easy to make and is gluten and dairy free!
Avocado and Corn Salsa Recipe
This is the perfect summery side dish to serve when the weather is HOT. This Avocado and Corn Salsa comes together quickly. It is the perfect easy side dish to throw together and flies off the table! This dish is served great with nearly anything, but we especially like it for other quick cooking summer dishes like this Blackened Fish, quick Chicken Tacos or this Garlic and Lime Grilled Steak.
Corn Salsa Ingredients
- Fresh Corn on the Cob
- Red Onion
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
Methods to Cook the Corn
The only piece of this salsa that needs to be cooked is the corn! There are a few different methods you can use to cook it. You can quickly boil it, as we suggest in the recipe. Or you could grill it! Additionally you can also cook corn in the Instant Pot using these directions here.
If you like this avocado recipe, check out these others:
- Spicy Shrimp Sweet Potato Boats with Avocado Crema
- Avocado BLT Egg Salad
- Secret Ingredient Brownies [VIDEO]
- Grilled Peach, Avocado, and Crab Salad with Peach Dressing
If you like this side dish, check out these others:
- Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
- Instant Pot Corn on the Cob with Southern Spicy Butter
- Healthy Cole Slaw
- Chipotle Slaw
Avocado and Corn Salsa
- 2 large corn on the cob husked
- 1/2 red onion finely diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 avocado cubed
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lime juice about 1/2 lime
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro sliced
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Place in corn and boil for 5 minutes.
- Remove corn, and let cool. Cut off all the kernels and add to a medium bowl.
- To the bowl add the onion, tomato, avocado, olive oil, lime juice, cilantro and a pinch of salt and pepper and and mix to combine.
- Serve immediately.
A summer hit. Thanks Lexi!
Perfect. 5 stars. I’ll be making this salad a few more times this summer. Tried it tonight with your blackened fish. Yummy!!
Absolutely delicious! Such a light, refreshing taste!!!
I made this for dinner at the lake it was a perfect summer side dish, everyone loved it!
Just made it and it is out of this world. A definite staple for Mexican night!!
Wooohooo! Happy you liked!
Yum! Anything with avocados and I am in!
I’m with you, Melissa!