Did you know that meals in bowls are all the rage? It’s true, you guys. Everything is better in a bowl, like today’s Banana Mango Smoothie Bowl that’s packed with a whole lot of awesome and topped with so much (literally) flavor.
I mean, how good does that look!?
I decided to do a little trip down memory lane of this past year with Pacific Foods and I’ve come to two conclusions:
1. I love meals in bowls
2. That a whole lot of deliciousness has been created!
P.S. I love seeing your remakes of all of these dishes over on Instagram! Make sure to tag #lexiscleankitchen!
Okay, now to the smoothie bowl. Let’s break it down!
For the Smoothie
- 3/4 cup Pacific Foods Unsweetened Coconut Milk or Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1 small frozen banana
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- Handful of ice
- Optional: 1 scoop protein powder (I use SFH-- Get 10% off with code LEXI)
- Place smoothie ingredients in your high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl, add your toppings, and devour!
- If your smoothie isn't thick enough, add additional ice and blend again.
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Pacific Foods. All opinions on Lexi’s Clean Kitchen are always my own. My sponsors help make LCK possible!
Do you love smoothie bowls, too? What are your favorite toppings?
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!