This gluten-free BLT Pasta Salad is the perfect pasta salad to serve a crowd! The salty bacon, along with the sweet tomatoes, and fresh crisp lettuce all dressed in a creamy dressing is so nourishing and flavorful. Such a great meal for any gathering! Add perfectly cooked hard-boiled eggs for added flavor and protein!
This BLT Pasta Salad is:
- Creamy with an added lettuce crunch
- Perfect for any BLT lover (like myself)
I love using gluten-free rice pasta (made with only brown rice as the ingredient), because it’s easier for me to digest, and nobody knows it’s gluten-free! I make this as an easy BBQ or dinner side, and it’s great for leftovers, too! My two favorite brands are Jovial and Tinkyada.
Want other picnic-perfect pasta salad recipes? Try these favorites:
- Gluten-Free Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
- Caprese Pesto Pasta Salad
- Sausage and Vegetable Pasta
- Antipasto ‘PASTA’ Salad
- 1 package gluten-free pasta (12 ounce bag), cooked according to package instructions
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 2 heads romaine lettuce, roughly chopped
- 1 package nitrate-free bacon, cooked until crispy
- 1/4 cup scallions, sliced thin
- Optional: 4 hardboiled eggs, sliced into quarters
- Optional: a dash of hot sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise (I like avocado oil mayo)
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt, more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, more to taste
- Place all salad ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- In a high-speed blender, blend all dressing ingredients until well combined.
- Pour dressing over salad ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve!
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!