Gluten-Free BLT Pasta Salad
This gluten-free BLT Pasta Salad is the perfect pasta salad to serve a crowd! The salty bacon, along with the sweet tomatoes, and fresh crisp lettuce all dressed in a creamy dressing is so nourishing and flavorful. Such a great meal for any gathering! Add perfectly cooked hard-boiled eggs for added flavor and protein!
This BLT Pasta Salad is:
- Creamy with an added lettuce crunch
- Perfect for any BLT lover (like myself)
I love using gluten-free rice pasta (made with only brown rice as the ingredient), because it’s easier for me to digest, and nobody knows it’s gluten-free! I make this as an easy BBQ or dinner side, and it’s great for leftovers, too! My two favorite brands are Jovial and Tinkyada.
Want other picnic-perfect pasta salad recipes? Try these favorites:
- Gluten-Free Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
- Caprese Pesto Pasta Salad
- Sausage and Vegetable Pasta
- Antipasto ‘PASTA’ Salad
BLT Pasta Salad
- 1 package gluten-free pasta (12 ounce bag), cooked according to package instructions
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 2 heads romaine lettuce, roughly chopped
- 1 package nitrate-free bacon, cooked until crispy
- 1/4 cup scallions, sliced thin
- Optional: 4 hardboiled eggs, sliced into quarters
- Optional: a dash of hot sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise (I like avocado oil mayo)
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt, more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, more to taste
- Place all salad ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- In a high-speed blender, blend all dressing ingredients until well combined.
- Pour dressing over salad ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve!
July 19, 2017
Subscribe to Lexis Clean Living
Join our email list to get instant updates and weekly summaries of our top content and special exclusive offers along with our free clean eating kickstart guide!
This website may at times receive a small affiliate commission for products that we shared with you in our posts. Although we may receive a commission for linking certain products, there’s no additional costs to you and all of our opinion and suggestions are 100% our own and unbiased. That’s our promise to you!