These crispy Buffalo Chicken Bites have the perfect touch of spice and are made totally gluten-free and paleo-friendly! Chicken breasts is cut up, dipped in batter and pan-seared before being coated in the easiest buffalo sauce. Perfect for an appetizer or for dinner when served with your favorite side.
Buffalo Chicken Bites are our new favorite appetizer, snack, or chicken dinner that nobody will guess is completely allergy-friendly! They are easy to make (watch the video below), and are both kid-friendly and a hit with adults as well. Serve with your favorite side for dinner or dish up for game day with ranch or blue cheese and all the cut up veggies.
- Avocado Oil
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- Tapioca Flour
- Salt and Pepper
- Hot Sauce (we used Frank’s)
- Grass-Fed Butter or Ghee
How to Make Gluten Free Buffalo Chicken Bites
- Heat the oil. We use avocado but feel free to use whatever high heat oil you want.
- Whisk together the batter ingredients.
- Coat the chicken with the batter.
- Fry and then let excess oil drain on paper towels.
- Make buffalo sauce by heating hot sauce and butter (or ghee) together in a skillet. Whisk together until fully combined.
- Toss chicken with buffalo sauce.
- For extra crispy chicken broil for a few minutes.
- Serve immediately with vegetable crudités and your favorite dipping sauce.
Sides to Pair
- Easy Coleslaw
- Macaroni Salad
- Easy Cucumber Salad with Lots of Herbs!
- Sweet Potato Fries
- Spiralized Chipotle Slaw
- Avocado and Corn Salsa
- Cauliflower Rice
- Fresh Veggies (celery, carrots, cucumber) & Ranch (in my cookbook)
Watch the video:
Want other Buffalo Chicken Hits? Try these favorite recipes:
- Buffalo Chicken Burgers
- Buffalo Chicken Tenders (Keto)
- 5-Ingredient Buffalo Chicken Baked Hummus Dip
- Sheet Pan Buffalo Chicken and Veggies
- Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- 1 lb. organic chicken
- 1/4 cup avocado oil, or oil of choice