Crispy Buffalo Chicken Bites are your new favorite appetizer, snack, or chicken dinner that nobody will guess is completely allergy-free! Guilt-free fried chicken bites for the win!
I’ve been kind of on a fry-all-the-things kick lately (healthfully, of course). Not really awesome for my Jamaica beach body I’m working towards but I mean, healthy fried chicken bites that aren’t dry and that are crispy, flavorful, and gluten-free, grain-free, and nut-free? I. Just. Can’t. Stop.
You can really coat this chicken in any sauce you’d like, but I always am a buffalo fan! My next move… chop the chicken bites up and turn them into a buffalo chicken pizza. Clearly the perfect use of this chicken!
- In a medium sized skillet, heat oil until hot*
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces.
- In a bowl, combine batter ingredients.
- Place chicken into batter and toss until coated.
- Carefully place chicken into hot skillet.
- Let cook for 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Remove from skillet and place on plate lined with paper towels.
- In a skillet, heat hot sauce and butter over low heat until combined.
- Add in chicken and toss until coated.
- If you want your chicken extra crispy, after this step transfer chicken to a lined baking sheet and broil for 2-3 minutes on each side, watching carefully.
I was selected by American Express to contribute to their Tumblr community. As such I was paid for my services, but all opinions in general and about American express are my own.
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!