Easy, customizable, and totally perfect for the summer months these Kiwi pops or bites are coated in chocolate and drizzled with your favorite toppings!
This month my blogging ladies and I are bringing you treats that you can make WITHOUT turning the oven on, because summer months and a hot kitchen is zero amounts of fun!
I am so excited about each of these recipes! Let’s get to it, shall we?
Raw Lemon Coconut Bars from Fit Foodie Finds
These raw Lemon Coconut Bars are naturally sweetened, gluten-free, vegan, paleo, and a perfectly refreshing dessert!
Chocolate Cranberry Puffed Millet Cookies from Running to the Kitchen
These puffed millet cookies are a no bake treat coated in dark chocolate and filled with dried cranberries and toasted macadamia nuts.
Raw Walnut Brownies from The Healthy Maven
4 ingredients is all you need to make these Raw Walnut Brownies. They’re gluten-free, vegan, paleo and refined-sugar-free but still taste incredible! Plus they take just 5 minutes to whip up.
Chocolate Caramel Banana Ice Cream Bars from Eating Bird Food
A healthy frozen treat, these banana ice cream bars are topped with date caramel, sprinkled with walnuts and coated with a crunchy chocolate magic shell. They’re absolutely delicious, vegan, gluten-free and paleo!
Frozen Salted Almond Joy Bars from Food Faith Fitness
These salty-sweet, super easy, no-bake bars taste like a frozen Almond Joy! They’re the perfect healthy summer treat that’s paleo and vegan friendly!
Now, my favorite little fun summer treat. Super easy to prepare, customizable, and if you love kiwis like I do, they’ll be your new favorite (guilt-free) nighttime snack!
Write a review
For the pops or bites
- 6 to 10 kiwis (adjust based on how many you want to serve. I get 2-3 pops or bites per kiwi)
- 1 cup dark chocolate, melted
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- Coconut Flakes
- Sea Salt
- Chopped nuts or seeds
- Line a baking sheet or a plate with parchment paper
- Peel and slice kiwis between 1/4 and 1/2 inch thick.
- If adding popsicle sticks, insert sticks gently, then place kiwi pops or bites onto plate/baking dish and place in the freezer for 10 minutes or up to 30 minutes.
- Melt chocolate over the stove until melted then mix in coconut oil.
- Dip kiwi pops into the chocolate, using a spoon to assist adding the chocolate onto the kiwi if easier.
- Return to parchment paper, top we desired toppings, and place in the refrigerator until chocolate sets.
- Store in the refrigerator, covered, for 2 days.
You'll Also Need
- You can leave the kiwi peel on, if you like. It's edible.
Lexi's Clean Kitchen https://lexiscleankitchen.com/