This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Easy, customizable, nutritious, and totally perfect for the warmer months these Kiwi Pops (or bites) are coated in chocolate and drizzled with your favorite toppings!
Kiwis have more vitamin C than an orange, so I’m always serving them up for my family! These are super easy to prepare, cute and customizable, and if you love kiwis like we do, they’ll be your new favorite snack!
- Chocolate, for melting
- Coconut flakes, for garnish
- Flakey Sea Salt, for garnish
- Popsicle sticks or tooth picks
How To Cut and Peel a Kiwi
- With your knife, cut off both ends of the kiwi.
- Insert the spoon near the very edge of the kiwi.
- Push the inserted spoon against the sides of the skin and move it around the outside of the kiwi in a circle.
- Once the spoon has made a full circle around, the (now) peeled kiwi will easily slide out and be ready to eat.
Awesome Kiwi Benefits
- Kiwis are super high in Vitamin C!
- High in dietary fiber, too!
- A great source of antioxidants (such as vitamin C, lutein, zeaxanthin, and flavonoids) and are a great fruit for an immune boost!
Kiwi Pop Tip:
Cut them in half! If you make them too thin they won’t hold up.
How to Store
Store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for 2-4 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months!
No Bake Snack Ideas
- Tart Cherry Coconut Energy Balls (No Bake!)
- Coconut Cranberry Protein Bars
- Chia Honey Lime Fruit Salad
- Peach Fruit Leather
- Strawberry and Cream Overnight Oats (Gluten-Free & Vegan)
- Coffee and Chocolate Chia Pudding
Easy Kiwi Pops
For the pops or bites:
- 8 to 10 kiwis peeled and cut in half
- 1 cup dark chocolate melted
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- Coconut Flakes
- Sea Salt
- Chopped nuts or seeds
- Peel and slice kiwis 1/2 inch thick (no thinner). See post for how to peel and cut them!
- If adding popsicle sticks, insert sticks gently, then place kiwi pops or bites onto plate/baking dish and place in the freezer for 10 minutes or up to 30 minutes.
- Melt chocolate over the stove or in the microwave until melted then mix in coconut oil.
- Dip kiwi pops into the chocolate, using a spoon to assist adding the chocolate onto the kiwi if easier.
- Return to parchment paper, top we desired toppings, and place in the refrigerator until chocolate sets.
- Store in the refrigerator, covered, for 2 days, or store in the freezer!
- Popsicle Sticks
- You can leave the kiwi peel on, if you like. It's edible.