This Apple Cider Sangria is everyone’s favorite Fall cocktail! It’s flavorful, packed with cinnamon, ginger, apple cider, and white wine for the perfect dinner party sangria! Serve it with a caramel rim (or opt out for simplicity), make a large pitcher, and enjoy this easy fall cocktail!
Apple Cider Sangria
This Apple Cider Sangria has everything you love about fall: it’s spiced just right, is so comforting and has all that classic apple flavor! It’s also super easy to make and a great cocktail to serve at a party without having to individually make drinks for each guest. Make this sangria using white wine flavored with fall fruit ahead of time and check one thing off your to-do list. It’s refreshing, festive and so delicious. Want to make it even more special? Garnish the rim of the glasses with this paleo caramel! It’ll be worth it!
- 1 bottle white wine
- Fresh apple cider
- Carbonated water
- Cinnamon sticks
- Gluten-free vodka
- Pomegranate Seeds
- Orange slices
How do you make Apple Cider Sangria?
We’re not lying when we say sangria is easy to make! All you do is mix together all of the ingredients and then let sit for anywhere from 2 to 24 hours. When you are ready to serve, you can add in the carbonated water. Additionally, you may want to have some fresh fruit on hand to top off the glasses with.
How to Make it a Mocktail
This drink is so festive for all of the fall holidays and gatherings. Make it a cocktail by omitting the white wine and vodka and replacing it with additional half carbonated water and half fresh squeezed orange juice!
How far in advance should sangria be made?
Sangria should be made at least 2 hours before serving, so all the fruit can mix well with the rest of the ingredient and so that it can have time to chill! Sangria gets better and better as it sits, so even 24 hours ahead will be great.
Watch the video:
Other favorite cocktail recipes:
- Raspberry Gin Cocktail
- Sparkling Citrus Punch [VIDEO]
- Cantaloupe Ginger Cocktails
- Frosé (Frozen Rosé) Slushies [VIDEO]
- Four-Ingredient Lightened Up Piña Colada
- Try the Classic Sangria in my cookbook!
- 2 apples, roughly chopped
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 bottle of your favorite white wine (Pinot Grigio is great here)
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 2-1/2 cups fresh apple cider
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger, optional
- 1 cup carbonated water or club soda
- Additional fruit
- Paleo Caramel, for the rim of the glass, optional
- Add all ingredients to a large pitcher, except carbonated water. Let sit
- Serve over ice with fresh fruit!
- The longer it sits, the better! Make at least two before serving, or up to 24 and let it sit in the fridge.
- There are many gluten-free vodkas out there, my two favorite are Ciroc Vodka and Tito's Handmade Vodka. Tequila and rum are generally naturally gluten-free. Read labels and be cautious of added flavors.