Easy Scallop Pasta
This Zucchini Noodles with Scallops is a super delicious lightened version of scallop pasta using zoodles. This quick weeknight dinner is perfect for summer time. It’s gluten-free, Paleo, and Whole30 friendly.
Zucchini Noodles with Scallops
This year I joined a local CSA and cannot believe it has taken me this long to get involved in one. So many of you ask how to shop and eat clean on a budget, and I highly recommend joining a local CSA to help with your shopping. For the money we spent for the 20 weeks, the amount of produce we get weekly is AMAZING. I am making all the fresh veggies with dinner. And lunch. And breakfast!
Like this delicious Zucchini Noodles with Scallops!
Probably one of the easiest, most delicious, light dinners around.
Perfect for SUMMER!
Ingredients Needed for Scallop Pasta recipe:
- Fresh Scallops
- Butter or oil
- Broth (Vegetable or Chicken)
- Lemon Juice
- Summer Squash or Zucchini
If you like this seafood recipe, check out these others:
- One Pan Moroccan Fish
- Paleo Air-Fryer Fish Sticks
- Mahi Mahi Tacos with Tropical Salsa
- Sheet Pan Cod with Vegetables in Lemon Herb Sauce
If you like this zoodle recipe, check out these others:
- Lemon Parmesan Chicken with Zucchini Noodles
- Seared Scallops with Zucchini, King Oyster Mushroom, and Summer Squash Spaghetti
- Zucchini Spaghetti with Homemade Meat Sauce
- Creamy ‘Pasta’ Alla Vodka