This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This Zucchini Noodles with Scallops is a super delicious lightened version of scallop pasta using zoodles. This quick weeknight dinner is perfect for summer time. It’s gluten-free, Paleo, and Whole30 friendly.
Zucchini Noodles with Scallops
This year I joined a local CSA and cannot believe it has taken me this long to get involved in one. So many of you ask how to shop and eat clean on a budget, and I highly recommend joining a local CSA to help with your shopping. For the money we spent for the 20 weeks, the amount of produce we get weekly is AMAZING. I am making all the fresh veggies with dinner. And lunch. And breakfast!
Like this delicious Zucchini Noodles with Scallops!
Probably one of the easiest, most delicious, light dinners around.
Perfect for SUMMER!
Ingredients Needed for Scallop Pasta recipe:
- Fresh Scallops
- Butter or oil
- Broth (Vegetable or Chicken)
- Lemon Juice
- Summer Squash or Zucchini
If you like this seafood recipe, check out these others:
- One Pan Moroccan Fish
- Paleo Air-Fryer Fish Sticks
- Mahi Mahi Tacos with Tropical Salsa
- Sheet Pan Cod with Vegetables in Lemon Herb Sauce
If you like this zoodle recipe, check out these others:
- Lemon Parmesan Chicken with Zucchini Noodles
- Seared Scallops with Zucchini, King Oyster Mushroom, and Summer Squash Spaghetti
- Zucchini Spaghetti with Homemade Meat Sauce
- Creamy ‘Pasta’ Alla Vodka
Easy Scallop Pasta
- 4 pieces of bacon diced
- 1 lb. fresh scallops
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 onion finely diced
- 1/2 cup chicken or seafood broth
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper more to taste
- pinch red pepper flakes
- 4 cups spiralized zucchini or summer squash
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil
- Season scallops with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook bacon until crispy. Remove bacon set aside to drain. Drain all fat but 1 tablespoon.
- Add in scallops and sear for 3 minutes on each side. Once seared, remove from pan.
- Heat oil in the now-empty skillet and add garlic and onion. Cook until beginning to soften, about 5-7 minutes.
- To the pan add broth, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. Bring up to a boil and then lower the heat. Let simmer for 5 minutes, until broth thickens slightly and flavors meld together. Add in the veggie noodles, and let cook for 2-3 minutes. Add back in scallops and bacon, and toss to coat, and cook until heated through.
- Add in basil, and taste and adjust seasoning.
- Serve hot.
Where did get those bowls? They are so cute.
this looks amazing!! And right up our alley- might try it with shrimp since we have a bunch of those.
Totally craving this now!
What delicious way to use up fresh produce. This looks phenomenal.