These Spring Rolls with Mango Ginger Sauce are the perfect light and healthy appetizer or snack! The fresh flavors from the herbs and veggies combined with the spicy and sweet sauce is snack perfection, and easy to prepare- perfect for a meatless Monday, too! They are paleo-friendly, egg-free, nut-free, and vegan if you omit the shrimp!
Make these ahead of time for snack all week long. TIP: Cover them with a damp paper towel, wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate to store them for up to 3 days!
Chop all of the veggies, roll, dunk and devour!
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 15-20 baby shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- 1 teaspoon cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1 package Spring Roll Wrappers
- 1 package Vermicelli Rice Noodles
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 orange, sliced into small wedges where the pith is removed
- 1 purple cabbage, sliced thinly
- 1 bunch of mint leaves
- 1 mango, julienned
- 1 scallion, diced
Mango Ginger Dipping Sauce
Have you made your own spring rolls? What do you stuff them with?
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!