Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/8-budget-friendly-lunches/
© 2018 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Asian Chicken and Veggies
Asian chicken and Veggies
For Asian Stir Fry:
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add onion and red pepper and cook until beginning to soften 5-7 minutes.
- Add garlic and broccoli florets and stir to combine. Carefully add 1/2 cup water and let broccoli cook until beginning to soften, 3-5 minutes.
- Move the vegetables to the sides to clear a space in the middle of the pan, and add 1 tablespoon oil and then the chicken. Season with salt and pepper and let brown on one side, undisturbed for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook 16 ounce bag cauli-rice: heat a large skillet over medium heat and add 1 teaspoon of oil. Once hot, add cauli-rice and salt and pepper to taste and cook for 3-5 minutes until hot.
- After 5 minutes, flip chicken and add coconut aminos, rice wine vinegar and fish sauce, if using, and continue to cook for 3-4 minutes until chicken is cooked through and sauce has barely reduced. (See note about thickened sauce)
- Divide asian chicken and cauli-rice between four Ello meal prep containers. Let cool completely in refrigerator before covering.
- To thicken coconut aminos sauce make a slury with 1/2 teaspoon arrowroot powder whisked with 1/2 teaspoon water and add to sauce at the end of cooking
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.