This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This Açaí Smoothie Bowl is the perfect refreshing and nourishing treat for warm Spring and Summer days! Paleo-friendly, vegan-friendly, and gluten-free! We love topping ours with gluten-free granola, a mix of berries, and bee pollen for a pop of color and added protein!
Acai + mixed berries = the ultimate antioxidant treat! I made these bowls inspired by a favorite smoothie shop of mine, Robeks and absolutely love them! Get creative with the toppings for a fun, flavorful, and healthy breakfast!
What is an acai bowl made of?
- Frozen Acai
- Nut milk
- Sweetener of choice
- Optional: protein powder
If you like this smoothie bowl recipe, try this one, too!
Acai Bowl Toppings:
- Chia Seeds
- Bee Pollen
- Crunchy Granola
- Fresh Fruit
- Shredded Coconut
- Nuts or seeds of choice
How can I thicken my acai bowl?
Start with less milk, and add more as desired until it reaches your desired thickness. You want the base of the acai bowl to be thick & scoop able, definitely not watery.
How do you make an acai bowl
Açaí Smoothie Bowl (Vegan & Gluten Free!)
- 1 frozen organic unsweetened Açaí pack. *You can find this in the frozen fruit isle in your local grocery store! We got ours at Whole Foods Market.
- 1/2 banana frozen
- 1 cup frozen organic mixed berries
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk more as needed
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- Optional: 1 scoop protein powder of choice
- 1/4 cup paleo granola
- 1 banana sliced thin
- 1 strawberry sliced thin
- Handful of raspberries
- 1/2 teaspoon bee pollen
- 1. Combine all ingredients in a high-speed blender. 2. Blend until smooth. 3. Pour into a bowl, garnish with desired toppings and devour!
this is a must try one but the protein thing isit essential?
Acai bowls are the prettiest!
Acai bowls are delicious! Reminds me of summer time when the weather is warm!
The link goes to the wrong thing on Amazon 🙂
Can I make without the protein powder?
Looks delicious 🙂