This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This easy gluten free granola recipe is the perfect morning or mid-day treat loaded with fiber, antioxidants, and protein! It is a great refined sugar-free granola recipe that is a staple in our kitchen. You won’t spend money on store-bought granola again! Plus, you’ll get my secret for crunchy granola clusters!
Sick of store bought granola? I was definitely sick of reading labels and seeing so many forms of sugar and additives! I came up with this recipe and everyone who has made it raves about it! Crunchy and delicious; perfect on top of a smoothie bowl, a yogurt fruit bowl, or just as a snack! Plus it makes your kitchen smell AMAZING!
Everybody simply loves this gluten free granola recipe with honey recipe. It’s a family favorite, and great to gift, too!
Are Oats Gluten-Free?
Oats are naturally gluten-free, but stray wheat, rye, or barley can be introduced during the harvesting and transportation. Therefore I always buy gluten-free rolled oats.
Those chunky granola clusters are the BEST.
Eat homemade granola with:
- Nut milk and berries
- Smoothie bowls
- As a snack
- On top of Ice Cream
- With banana or an apple and nut butter
Like this easy granola recipe and want other breakfast recipes? Try these:
How do you make homemade granola
Watch the video:
Gluten Free Granola
The BEST Gluten-Free Granola (Video)
- 4 cups organic gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 cup nuts/seeds I use slivered raw almonds, chopped walnuts, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, and whole raw almonds
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed meal
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Optional: 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Dash of salt
- Optional: 3 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup raw organic honey
- 3 tablespoons organic pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons organic molasses
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- Optional: 1/2 cup dried fruit
- 1 large egg white whisked well until frothy
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper or baking sheet liner and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine organic oats, nuts/seeds, and flaxseed meal, with cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice (if using), a dash of salt, and optional coconut sugar if adding.
- In a small saucepan heat the oil, honey, vanilla extract, and pure maple syrup, and molasses. Once the mixture starts to boil, take off heat and pour over nut mixture. Mix well.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the egg white until frothy. Add to the granola mixture and mix well.
- Pour onto baking sheet and bake, until golden brown, about 15-20 minutes. Watch carefully to avoid burning. Add the dried fruit of choice and stir well.
- Let cool, without mixing, and once cool break into clusters and store in an air-tight container for 2-4 weeks.