This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This Crudité Platter with Dairy-Free Tzatziki Sauce makes for such a light and refreshing snack, appetizer, or side-dish! The perfect bright and colorful dish to make with any seasonal veggies you have on hand! Dairy-free, egg-free, grain-free, gluten-free, and Whole30 compliant! This will be the most gorgeous appetizer on the table, for sure!
Is there anything better than a dish filled with colorful fresh produce? We blanched the carrots, broccoli, and snow peas in this platter to create that pop of color! Blanching stops the enzyme actions that can cause loss of flavor and color in vegetables, making it a great technique to use before freezing vegetables or serving them raw!
This would be the perfect spread for any dinner party, brunch, or holiday celebration!
I mean, how gorgeous is this? Dip and devour!
Crudité Platter with Tzatziki Sauce
Vegetables for Crudité:
- 6 cups water
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 3 multi-colored carrots peeled and blanched
- 1 head broccoli blanched and sliced into bite-sized pieces
- 1 bunch of radishes blanched
- 1 cup snow peas blanched
- 1 watermelon radish blanched and sliced thin
- 1 bunch celery
- 1 case cherry tomatoes
- 4 small sweet pepper
Dairy-free Tzatziki :
- 1/2 English cucumber shredded
- 1/2 cup coconut cream or greek yogurt (if not dairy-free)
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 lemon juiced
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper more to taste
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt more to taste
- 1 teaspoon paprika more to garnish
- Fill a large saucepan with water and toss in salt. Cover and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Fill a large bowl with ice water and set aside.
- Prep you vegetables and place them in the boiling water. Set your timer for three minutes. Using a slotted spoon, remove the broccoli, red radish, snap peas and watermelon radish and place vegetables into the ice water. Set your timer for two more minutes. After two minutes, remove the carrots with the slotted spoon and place into the ice water. Remove the vegetables from the ice water and pat dry. Serve on platter of choice!
- Place shredded cucumber in a medium mixing bowl. Add 1/4 teaspoon sea salt and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Place coconut cream, lemon juice, dill, sea salt and black pepper into a high-speed blender. Blend until smooth. Pour into a small mixing bowl.
- Strain the water out of the cucumber. Add the cucumber to the small mixing bowl with the coconut cream mixture. Stir well. Taste and adjust seasoning as desire. Place in serving bowl and sprinkle with paprika.