Crudité Platter with Tzatziki Sauce
This Crudité Platter with Dairy-Free Tzatziki Sauce makes for such a light and refreshing snack, appetizer, or side-dish! The perfect bright and colorful dish to make with any seasonal veggies you have on hand! Dairy-free, egg-free, grain-free, gluten-free, and Whole30 compliant! This will be the most gorgeous appetizer on the table, for sure!
Is there anything better than a dish filled with colorful fresh produce? We blanched the carrots, broccoli, and snow peas in this platter to create that pop of color! Blanching stops the enzyme actions that can cause loss of flavor and color in vegetables, making it a great technique to use before freezing vegetables or serving them raw!
This would be the perfect spread for any dinner party, brunch, or holiday celebration!
I mean, how gorgeous is this? Dip and devour!Print
Crudité Platter with Tzatziki Sauce
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- Vegetables for Crudité:
- 6 cups water
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 3 multi-colored carrots, peeled and blanched
- 1 head broccoli, blanched and sliced into bite-sized pieces
- 1 bunch of radishes, blanched
- 1 cup snow peas, blanced
- 1 watermelon radish, blanched and sliced thin
- 1 bunch celery
- 1 case cherry tomatoes
- 4 small sweet pepper
- Dairy-free Tzatziki :
- 1/2 English cucumber, shredded
- 1/2 cup coconut cream, or greek yogurt (if not dairy-free)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper, more to taste
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, more to taste
- 1 teaspoon paprika, more to garnish
- Fill a large saucepan with water and toss in salt. Cover and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Fill a large bowl with ice water and set aside.
- Prep you vegetables and place them in the boiling water. Set your timer for three minutes. Using a slotted spoon, remove the broccoli, red radish, snap peas and watermelon radish and place vegetables into the ice water. Set your timer for two more minutes. After two minutes, remove the carrots with the slotted spoon and place into the ice water. Remove the vegetables from the ice water and pat dry. Serve on platter of choice!
- Place shredded cucumber in a medium mixing bowl. Add 1/4 teaspoon sea salt and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Place coconut milk, lemon juice, dill, sea salt and black pepper into a high-speed blender. Blend until smooth. Pour into a small mixing bowl.
- Strain the water out of the cucumber. Add the cucumber to the small mixing bowl with the coconut milk mixture. Stir well. Taste and adjust seasoning as desire. Place in serving bowl and sprinkle with paprika.
- Serving Size: 6
- Calories: 101
- Sugar: 11.2g
- Sodium: 990mg
- Fat: 1.7g
- Saturated Fat: 0.4g
- Carbohydrates: 17.9g
- Fiber: 4.9g
- Protein: 5.3g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
April 17, 2017
Subscribe to Lexis Clean Living
Join our email list to get instant updates and weekly summaries of our top content and special exclusive offers along with our free clean eating kickstart guide!
This website may at times receive a small affiliate commission for products that we shared with you in our posts. Although we may receive a commission for linking certain products, there’s no additional costs to you and all of our opinion and suggestions are 100% our own and unbiased. That’s our promise to you!
Subscribe to get our FREE clean eating guide!
Join our email list TODAY to start recieving our newsletter weekly, access to exclusive content and deals, *and* a FREE complete 24-page clean eating guide!