Looking for a veggie side dish? These Mediterranean Veggie Fritters are packed with veggies, loaded with Mediterranean flavors, and are gluten-free, vegetarian, and paleo-friendly!
Mediterranean Veggie Fritters
Meatless Monday is here, and today we’re giving you our new favorite side dish! These fritters can be baked or pan-fried, and are SO flavorful. Crispy on the outside, just the way we like them!
How to make veggie fritters
Bonus: You’ll be eating all the veggies!
Watch the video:
- 2 onions, mined
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 4 scallions, thinly slices, about 1/4 cup
- 2 carrots, grated, about 1 cup grated carrots
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons salt, more to taste
- 2 teaspoons pepper, more to taste
- 2 tablespoons parsley, roughly chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 medium beets shredded, about 2 cups, water squeezed out
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- Avocado oil, for frying
- Recipe inspired by Persiana cookbook by Sabrina Ghayour
- You can bake these instead of frying them. Bake at 375°F until both sides are crispy.
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!