This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
These Mocha Fudge Fruit Parfaits are the perfect light dessert for a quick weeknight treat, or for serving at a party. They require no baking, have tons of fresh fruit, and a rich mocha fudge sauce that everyone will love!
I am loving fresh in-season berries right now, and anything that requires not turning the oven on. These parfaits are perfect for just that!
Silky rich fudge-like sauce.
Together in under 15 minutes.
Mocha fudge sauce so good, you’ll want to put it on everything!
This recipe is brought to you in partnership with my friends at Pacific Foods! I loved using their Hazelnut Milk in this recipe for a little extra flavor, but you can make this with their almond milk, hemp milk, or coconut milk, too!
Mocha Fudge Fruit Parfaits
For the Mocha Fudge Sauce:
- 1 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup Pacific Foods Original Hazelnut Milk
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons freshly brewed coffee room temperature
- 1 teaspoon espresso powder
- 2 cups fresh berries and banana slices
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish
- Heat chocolate using the double boiler method: Place water in the bottom of the double boiler so the top of the water is 1/2 inch below the upper pan. Then place the double boiler over low heat. Stir the chocolate constantly until it is melted (the water in the bottom of the double boiler should not come to boiling while the chocolate is melting).
- Whisk in hazelnut milk, oil, coffee, and espresso powder and whisk until completely smooth.
- Add fruit to a dish or shooter glasses, top with desired amount of mocha fudge sauce, and garnish with fresh mint. Serve immediately.
These parfaits look beautiful and delicious. I love the way you put the fruit in first.
What are chocolate chops?
Typo– updated. Chocolate chips!