This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This Sheet Pan Chicken and Veggie Dinner is easy, flavorful, and delicious. What beats that?
I am LOVING one-pan, sheet-pan or any meal that is essentially mess-free!
Toss the ingredients in a bowl, line on a baking sheet, bake, and devour! What you’re left with is an easy meal that requires minimal cleanup. Plus, it’s totally customizable to the veggies you have on hand!
Learn more about living gluten free! Visit http://udisglutenfree.com/community
Watch the video:
Sheet Pan Chicken and Veggie Dinner
- 6 rainbow carrots sliced in half
- 1 bunch asparagus Sliced into bite-sized pieces
- 1 sweet potato chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 5 purple potatoes sliced in half or quartered
- 1/2 lb. brussels sprouts sliced in half or quartered
- 1 red onion sliced thinly
- 4 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 lb. boneless or bone-in chicken breast
- 4-6 tablespoons avocado oil or extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic granules
- 1 teaspoon onion granules
- 1 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 4 thyme sprigs
- 1 teaspoon salt more to taste
- 1 teaspoon pepper more to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- In a bowl combine all chopped veggies and garlic
- Add in whole chicken breasts or halved chicken breasts
- Pour oil and spices over veggie and chicken mixture and coat evenly
- Add thyme sprigs to the mixture
- Place on a lined baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes until chicken is fully cooked through
- Add additional salt and pepper as desired
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Udi’s Gluten Free. The opinions and text are all mine.