This Steak Cobb Salad with Cilantro Vinaigrette is a super hearty lunch or dinner that’s packed with veggies and your favorite cobb salad flavors!
I am so excited to be back this week partnering with Quitter’s Circle, a collaboration between the American Lung Association and Pfizer, to bring you another fabulous recipe!
You all know how passionate I feel about helping you lead a cleaner lifestyle. Since the day I started Lexi’s Clean Kitchen, that has always been my core mission. Whether it’s helping you on your clean eating journey, stocking your pantry, giving you tips to wake up feeling great, or giving you cleaner beauty and skincare ideas – I want you to be the best you!
Now, even though I’ve never personally been a smoker, I have seen it affect members of my family. I want to help others who know people who smoke to give them the tools and resources to help those around them! Quitter’s Circle is a fabulous online resource with information from tips on how water can play an important role in your quit journey, to articles on helping your best friend try to quit smoking, and I am so excited to share even more ways to be confident, feel great, and glow from within!
Today’s recipe does just that. It’ll give you the fuel you need to tackle your day, it will give you energy with proteins and healthy fats, and it will leave you so satisfied you’ll be wanting to cook this meal up again and again! Plus, it’s easy to prepare, and you can meal prep parts of it ahead of time (like the bacon, hard boiled eggs, dressing, and steak), to throw together throughout the week for a satisfying meal!
- 2-4 cups romaine lettuce
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, diced
- 2 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/3 cup sliced red onion
- 4 slices of cooked bacon
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapeños
- 1 pound steak of choice, sliced
- Optional: 1/4 cup blue cheese or feta cheese
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon lemon
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Optional: 1 tablespoon blue cheese
Cilantro- Dijon Vinaigrette
- Preheat the oven to broil. Pat the steak dry and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Heat an oven safe skillet with 1 tablespoon of oil and let the skillet get hot. Add the steak and sear on each side for 2 minutes. Transfer to the oven and let cook for 7-11 minutes, depending on the thickness of your steak, until it reaches your desired doneness.
- Add dressing ingredients into your high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Assemble: Place lettuce, tomatoes, hard-boiled egg, avocado, red onion, bacon and jalapeños in your salad bowls. Top with steak and optional cheese. Serve with dressing.
A guide to making the perfect hard-boiled egg can be found here.
This is a sponsored post written on behalf of Quitter’s Circle, a collaboration between the American Lung Association and Pfizer. All thoughts and opinions presented in this post are purely my own.
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!