You now know that I cannot get enough of one-pan dishes!
Whether that’s mains, desserts, or sides — I love them all. This Spiced Roasted Cauliflower requires one (oven-safe) skillet, so you’ll have essentially no mess, and a delicious Moroccan-spiced side dish to pair with any chicken, fish, or meat!
This post is sponsored by my friends at Tuttorosso Tomatoes. All opinions are 100% my own!
Do you love one-pan dishes like I do!?
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 large cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 cup Tuttorosso Crushed Tomatoes or Diced Tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Pinch of red pepper flakes, to taste
- Fresh parsley leaves, chopped, for garnish
Loading nutrition data...