December is officially here and I am transitioning from my Fall favorites to Winter dishes. As it gets cooler, I love topping my dinners; whether chicken, steak, or seafood, with a warm ragout. The best part of this Tomato, Eggplant, and Chickpea Ragout is that it tops any protein of choice perfectly. Plus, it’s easy to throw together!
Tomato, Eggplant, & Chickpea Ragout
- 1 15 oz. can organic diced tomatoes
- 1 eggplant, peeled and cubed
- 1 15 oz. can chickpeas
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Himalayan sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Optional: 1/2 white onion
- Optional: 1 cup fresh spinach
What are your go-to Winter dishes?
hashtag with us!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!