Easy delicious dinner alert!
Pizza Stuffed Peppers because they’re easy to prepare, big on flavor, and a fun spin on pizza flavor with added protein and veggies!
Monday’s are an adjustment. You’re back at it after the weekend getting into your grove of the week. It’s the stuff you want to do from the weekends, like exercise, clean, relax, with the added bonus of work, kids, school, appointments, meetings, and whatever else that means for you. BUT, we can’t get off track with our eating. Prepping is so important for setting up your success for the week. So let’s make some delicious stuffed peppers that’ll double as lunch leftovers!
Speaking of meal planning, have you checked out my meal plans? I have a full month outlined for you to help! (Week 1, week 2, week 3, and week 4)
Pizza Stuffed Peppers
- 4-6 bell peppers
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil or avocado oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 cup mushrooms, finely diced
- 1 lb. ground turkey or ground beef
- 2 cups Tuttorosso Diced Tomatoes or Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 cup pepperoni, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Optional: red pepper flakes, to taste
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1- 1 1/2 cup good quality mozzarella cheese
- Garnish with fresh basil and serve
This post is sponsored by my friends at Tuttorosso Tomatoes. All opinions are 100% my own!
Do you have a go-to Monday night meal?
hashtag with us!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!