Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/arugula-salad-mint-chia-dressing/
© 2017 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Arugula Salad with Mint Chia Dressing
Mint Chia Dressing
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice, add more as necessary
- 2 teaspoon chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons mint, more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt, more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, more to taste
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 cups arugula
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 2 oranges, segmented
- Place all ingredients into your high-speed blender and pulse for 5 seconds.
- Slowly pour in olive oil while blending until smooth and creamy.
- Assemble salad and serve!
This recipe is adapted from Chef Martin MM. Maginley from Round Hill Resort and printed with permission.
Loading nutrition data...