Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/easy-cioppino-stew/
© 2014 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Easy Cioppino Stew
1. In a saucepan saute garlic and oil
2. Add in onion and chorizo and let cook for 3-5 minutes, stirring often
3. Add in shrimp, scallops, and fish- let cook for another 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally
4. Add in chick stock, diced tomatoes, tomato paste, lemon, and seasoning
5. Bring to a boil then reduce heat and let summer for 15 minutes
6. Taste and adjust spices as desired, serve hot
- *I always have a few pieces of fish in the freezer, a bag of shrimp, and a bag of scallops
- *If seafood is frozen, thaw before placing in the pan
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.