This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This is my GO-TO easy dinner when I have nothing planned. This three-ingredient Dijon Salmon is made in ten minutes (yes, ten minutes), and is cooked to perfection and SO flavorful. It’s the perfect salmon recipe for a busy weeknight. Made in partnership with Marine Stewardship Council (MSC)!
This salmon recipe is SO easy, and it’s SO good. Nobody will know it took you ten minutes to make! I am so excited to partner with theMSC to bring you today’s post! I’ve teamed up with the MSC, a nonprofit organization, to support the launch of their Keep It Wild campaign celebrating 20 years of wild, traceable, sustainable seafood. For 20 years the MSC has been part of a team effort to keep oceans healthy and full of life. Choose the blue fish label and make sure the fish you eat can be traced back to a sustainable source.
The blue fish label is only applied to wild fish or seafood from fisheries that have been certified to the MSC Fisheries Standard, a science-based set of requirements for sustainable fishing. They are wild, traceable, sustainable! Read ten reasons to choose fish with the blue fish label here.
I always buy wild-caught salmon, either sockeye or king salmon filets. I love knowing that I can trust the integrity of where my salmon is coming from!
How long does it take to cook salmon in the oven?
You can bake your salmon, but I love my trusty method of broiling it for 10 minutes! Simple as that!
Serve this salmon with:
- Garlicky green beans
- Roasted veggies
- Brussels Sprouts
- Sweet Potato Fries
- Sautéed Spinach
- Mashed cauliflower or potatoes
Want other salmon recipes? Try these favorites:
- Maple Glazed Salmon
- Grilled Salmon and Shrimp Scampi
- Salmon and Veggies en Papillote
- Sage Pesto Salmon and Root Vegetable Sheet Pan Dinner
- Herb Butter Salmon
3-Ingredient Dijon Salmon (In 10 Minutes!)
- 4 6 ounce Salmon Filets
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Oil for greasing baking sheet
- 1/3 cup dijon mustard of choice I like using German Mustard for added flavor
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Pre-heat broiler.
- Set salmon on lightly oiled baking sheet, skin side down and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a bowl and brush on top of salmon filets.
- Set underneath broiler for ten minutes or until fully cooked through.
This post is sponsored by MSC. All thoughts and opinions are always 100% my own! I love their integrity and this mission. Thank you for continuing to support LCK and the brands I work with!