Four-Ingredient Lightened Up Piña Colada
This Four Ingredient Lightened Up Piña Colada is the perfect simple and refreshing Summer drink! Simply toss all of the ingredients into a blender, buzz, and sip!
I am so excited to partner with my friends at Pacific Foods to bring you today’s recipe. I love to lighten up dishes with their coconut milk instead of using canned coconut milk! It makes the dish, or cocktail, lighter, while still being super creamy!
We had so much fun testing this recipe. We could not get over how fun and customizable this drink was! Want to turn it into popsicles? Pour it into a popsicle mold, freeze overnight and devour! Want to spice it up a bit? Add some lemon or lime juice for an extra zing!
No added sugar, dairy-free, and paleo-friendly! A cocktail WIN in my book!
This drink is GREAT without the rum as well for a cooling and flavorful Virgin Piña Colada! Simply ditch the rum to make these mocktails for the non-drinkers in your life!
Definitely, a new go-to Summer cocktail to make for weekend entertaining!
Four Ingredient Lightened Up Piña Colada
- 3 ounces white rum
- 1/4 cup Pacific Foods Organic Coconut Milk**
- 3 cups frozen pineapple
- 2 cups ice, add more as needed
- Optional: Pinch of sea salt
- Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender.
- Blend on high until well combined. You should not be able to see any pinneaple pieces.
- Taste and adjust ice as needed. The consistency should be very thick but smooth enough to drink!
- *Triple this recipe to serve a crowd!
- **You can use any Pacific Foods Coconut Milk you like. This is different than full-fat canned coconut milk!
- ***I like adding a pinch of sea salt, but you can omit this step!
This recipe is sponsored by Pacific Foods. I love the integrity of their products and think you’ll love them too. All opinions are always 100% my own! Want a free e-cookbook? Download the Non-Dairy Made Easy e-book here!
July 17, 2017
Subscribe to Lexis Clean Living
Join our email list to get instant updates and weekly summaries of our top content and special exclusive offers along with our free clean eating kickstart guide!
This website may at times receive a small affiliate commission for products that we shared with you in our posts. Although we may receive a commission for linking certain products, there’s no additional costs to you and all of our opinion and suggestions are 100% our own and unbiased. That’s our promise to you!