This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Happy Memorial Day! If you are outside BBQing today, these Cantaloupe Ginger Cocktails are a must. They are refreshing, tasty, and lightened up from your average cocktail!
Melon, ginger, and fresh mint for the flavor combination win!
It’s smooth, high-quality, and naturally gluten-free made with 88 percent corn and 12 percent buckwheat! So if you’re super sensitive to cross-contamination, it’s best to stick with products that are made with naturally gluten-free ingredients, like Stoli Gluten Free. you’re in luck.
Cantaloupe Ginger Cocktails
- 1 1/2 ounces Stoli gluten-free vodka
- 1 teaspoon honey more as desired
- 3 ounces cantaloupe puree
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Optional: fresh mint leaves additional for garnish
- Cantaloupe balled, for garnish
- Ice cubes
- For the Puree: Cut the cantaloupe into chunks and blend in a high-speed blender or food processor for 30 seconds until completely smooth. Depending on the size of your cantaloupe, this will yield about 16 ounces of puree.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice cubes, add vodka and honey and stir well until honey is mostly dissolved. Add cantaloupe puree, ginger, lime juice, and mint, if adding. Muddle the mint with the back of a wooden spoon. Shake vigorously then strain and pour into a chilled glass.
- Garnish with sprigs of mint and melon balls if desired.
Add more honey as desired. Make sure to really stir it in to get it to combine into the drink. Maple syrup will work well here, too.
Loved this cocktail recipe! It’s simply genius! Thank you so much ?
How long does the puree last once made? Thanks!
I just made this and it is pretty good but I will melt down the honey a smidgin. I’s hard to dissolve otherwise.
This looks so great ! Cantelope is such a great fruit and is so underused in cocktails!
What a delicious drink! Cantelope is such a great fruit and is so underused in cocktails!
Ohhh these sound so good! I love cantaloupe, so I’m definitely going to have to try this recipe. The mint sounds great in it too! Loving the photos by the way!!
This sounds like the perfect summer cocktail! So refreshing!!
I haven’t been able to stomach vodka in years due to a traumatic college experience (no need to go into details). Haha This cocktail might be enough to make me give it a try after all this time though. Sounds So good!
Definitely making this for my 4th of July party! I LOVE the combo of melon and lime. Thanks for sharing Lexi 🙂