Paleo Sesame Asian Meatballs
These chicken meatballs would make the perfect healthy Superbowl appetizer or… serve it over cauliflower rice!
Sesame Asian Meatballs
- 1 lb. ground chicken or ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons scallions, finely sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 teaspoons sriracha sauce (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400ºF and set aside a baking sheet.
- Add all of the meatball ingredients to a large bowl and mix together. Portion out about 2 heaping tablespoons amount of the mixture and form into meatballs. If the mixture is difficult to handle, place in the refrigerator or freezer for a few minutes.
- Place meatballs on the baking sheet for 12-15 minutes or until meatballs are golden on the outside and reach an internal temperature of 165ºF.
- Meanwhile make sauce ingredients: Add all of the sauce ingredients to a medium pot and whisk together. Cook over medium heat until the sauce comes to a boil. Reduce the heat and let simmer until sauce thickens up.
- Toss the meatballs with the sauce, and serve over rice, or as an appetizer.
February 2, 2014
Subscribe to Lexis Clean Living
Join our email list to get instant updates and weekly summaries of our top content and special exclusive offers along with our free clean eating kickstart guide!
This website may at times receive a small affiliate commission for products that we shared with you in our posts. Although we may receive a commission for linking certain products, there’s no additional costs to you and all of our opinion and suggestions are 100% our own and unbiased. That’s our promise to you!